My alarm went off at 6:45. Waaaah! I haven't used an alarm clock for WEEKS! Just one more week of summer, please?
But it can't be, so five things fast it is:
1) I was actually awake when my alarm went off (I don't think any teachers slept well last night), so "getting up" was pretty easy.
2) I met a colleague-friend on the train, and the commute passed by quickly.
3) Although I lost out on the Tanned Teacher Competition (it's Spain, and I'm me, so no surprises there...), it was great to get caught up with colleagues I hadn't seen since June.
4) From now on, I'll be using my agenda every day. My agenda is awesome. It's purple, and it has a pocket on the front, and it was a Christmas present from Tall Guy. Just another sign that he knows me well.
5) It's a sun-sun-sunny day, the perfect kind of day for an iced coffee on the balcony. Hooray!