|two months of this? yes please!|
3. Kids are interesting. They're creative and funny. I love hearing their interpretations and takes on life. It's fun to explore stories and ideas with them. Did you know you can kill zombies with a hair dryer?
4. I love routine, and how much more routine-y can you get than a school day?
|pennies for peace - everyone is listening!|
6. It's active - I walk around 18,000 steps a day!
|hiking off the job|
|i will not tolerate that kind of behaviour!|
8. Um, I sort of like to be the boss. (Surprise!) At school, I'm in charge of a whole room full of people. They are listening to me. Mostly. It's kind of scary, but also pretty great. And being watched and listened to makes me extra aware of my own behaviour.
9.I get paid to read. PAID. To READ. And to share my love of reading with others. Reading is such an important part of educating, and my heart smiles when a "non-reader" discovers books.
10. I also get paid to sing, play games, do yard duty, lesson plan, go to meetings, discipline, dry tears, clean up messes, and teach difficult concepts. I love the variety.
Are you a teacher? What do you love about your job?