Monday, July 29, 2013

10 Things I Love About Canada...

I'm back in Madrid after three great weeks in Canada. Here's a list of 10 things I'll miss:
sunrise over a field in my hometown
1. Water that tastes like water
2. How it's quiet, even when it's loud
3. Parking spaces so big you can practically park horizontally and still be in the lines
4. Police women are nice 
4. b. Waiters are nice
4. c. Oh wait, almost everyone is nice!
missed the tomatoes this year
5. Access to English books and great libraries
6. Having two cups of coffee without a subsequent myocardial infarction. 
7. One stop grocery shopping (although the price of tomatoes here mooted point 6...) 
8. Clothes and shoes that fit me
9. Cream for coffee
10. Listening to good radio (good news, good talk shows, good music!)
a dam in algonquin park
 

No comments:

Post a Comment