Monday, September 24, 2012

One Month

One month ago, Tall Guy and I got married! 

photo credit: Freedom Photography
It was the best wedding ever. You´ll soon tire of hearing about how great it was. Or will you? I myself will never tire of hearing (myself or other people talk) about it. 

Since then, we´ve been in Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand on our honeymoon, and to round things off, we spent a couple days in Hinojosa del Duque, where Tall Guy´s parents have a farm, recuperating from our adventures. 

Now, we´re back in Madrid, suitcases and boxes unpacked (unpacked is very different from organized...), and we have even painted our bedroom. It´s supposedly "medium brown". Ahem. I think "almost peachy" is a better description.  

And that, my friends, is a summary of the last 30 days in the life of the Talls.

No comments:

Post a Comment