Friday, November 19, 2010

Auf Wiedersehen, Wiesbaden!

We’re going away for the weekend. AGAIN. 

This time, we’re off to London to scout out the place. We’re going to check out a couple of flats, but mostly we´re checking out neighbourhoods. Will it be in Chelsea? Earls Court? How about South Kensington, or Sloane Square? 

Wouldn’t you know, my first time in London outside the airport, and I won’t have time to do the things I’m dying to do! Oh well, there´s always... all of next year!

Here are some snapshots from Wiesbaden, my home-away-from-home for one more month:


Your favourite Tall Girl in front of the Kurhaus
A view of Wiesbaden from the Neroberg Lookout (the giant spire is the Marktkirche)

One of two WW Monuments I´ve seen in Germany so far


A horse statue that I like in the park by my house

No comments:

Post a Comment