Sunday, April 13, 2014

Destroy it Yourself: In the Beginning

In the beginning there was a house, and the house was in Madrid. The Groom to Be was in Madrid, and the Bride to Be was in London. The Groom to Be called the Bride to Be and said,

"I have boughtest us a flat in Madrid".

And the Bride to Be said, "I'm sorry, I must have heardest thee wrong, I thoughtest I heard you boughtest us a flat in Madrid."

And the Groom to Be said, "Correctamundo, I have boughtest us a flat in Madrid."

The Bride to Be reflected upon this news and while she was astonished at his words, she trusted the Groom to Be completely and did not much freakest out.

After thirty days, the Bride to Be arrived at the flat, which was old and filled with the previous owner's unwanted belongings, but is was in a wonderful neighbourhood and had a good amount of square metres, and she saw that it had potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment