Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sister Sledge

I have just been blessed with a two week visit from my cousins, Tweedle E and Tweedle N. It was their first time in Spain, and Tweedle N's first time in Europe. Needless to say, we had a blast. I had so much fun showing them around, and just as much fun hanging out with them at home. Throughout the two weeks, our similarities (shared weirdness, Tall Guy says) just kept popping up.
free popsicles on the metro
Tweedle E and I could just read away a week of time. We love the Vita-mix with a passion bordering on the disturbing. Tweedle N has such an artistic brain and loves free stuff more than I do. We watched Friends and ate popcorn and candy like maniacs. We drank copious amounts of coffee and huge smoothies, and ate heaps of Spanish cheese. Tweedle E and I freaked out when Tweedle N planned to "just throw everything in the suitcase and sit on it", and Tweedle N and I teased E about the birds (she hates them - once when she was sleeping on the beach, we made a trail of chips to attract seagulls to her leg for a photo op).
yep, we really did that

Sister Sledge said it best:

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing
 
 
at the palace in Santander
 
 
 
Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
 
I won't tell no lie
 (ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
 
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose
 
 
 
 
 
Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
 
 
at the palace in madrid

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
 

pizza and beer at sultana
 














at the castle in denia
 
 

You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment