Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waking up is hard to do...

Pivot...

Thanks to jet lag, I got a second wind last night around midnight, and ended up helping pack up the moving truck until after 3a.m.! When I stopped understanding what Tall Guy and his family were saying to me (Spanish and English...), I went to bed.

PIVOT!
This morning, I got up at 9 (and woke up just before noon) and helped finish the job. It´s amazing how much stuff accumulates in a TINY apartment in only one year! Now the truck is packed, and our apartment is empty, and we´re off to the village, where our stuff will stay for the next year or so. What a treat unloading it and carrying it to the attic will be... Cardio and weights for a week - in one afternoon.

On the plus side, by tonight I should fall RIGHT asleep at a somewhat normal hour, and I will definitely be able to sleep in tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you've started your blog. This year is going to be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete